Rules are per USBA/WBA Rulebook
- All techniques are allowed
- Beginner / Intermediate competitors may use up to 4 stations. Advanced / Black Belt may use up to 8 stations.
- 3 Minute time limit including setup, execution and clean up.
- Competitor provides their own human holders and stands that would be needed beyond cinder blocks.
- No fire, glass or other ways of “improving” the wood.
We ask that for the sake of fairness all boards comply with the standard dimensions, though you may provide your own boards. If you choose to purchase boards for delivery on the day of the event, you must do so during online registration and before 3/9/16.
- 7 years old and under – 1/2″ x 6″ x 12″
- 8 – 12 years old – 1/2″ x 10″ x 12″
- 13 years and older – 1″ x 10″ x 12″
Spacers are permitted but you must provide your own.
This page last changed