Flag sparring is an exciting division that involves using footwork and fast hands to grab the four flags from your opponent. It’s almost flag football meets martial arts, but without a football and definitely without holding. It’s a safe event that everyone will enjoy.
Divisions will be broken down on the day of the event by rank and experience.
Flag Sparring Rules
- All competitors must wear a mouth piece and foam-dipped headgear
- 1 minute time limit.
- Each time you go out of bounds you lose one flag.
- No sliding, falling, grabbing of anything other than the flags.
- No striking to the groin, knees, feet (including sweeps)
- No face contact, head butts or kidney shots
This page last changed